Do I need a UPS

Do I need a UPS I only face power outage once in two weeks maybe,

Following is my build 

Ryzen 7 5800x

Galax 3070 SG 

With coolermaster 850W 80+ gold PSU

They are nice to have so you don't lose info/fragment drives/spike your equipment/etc so you can safely shut down your system if you lose power.

Ideally you'll need to get one big enough to cover what you have plugged in at load though fwiw...

·Ï¢årµ§·

i7 4790k · 32GB Kingston HyperX · MSI Gaming 5 · ... · 30" HP ZR30W + 27" Samsung 275T · 2x240GB Intel 530 in Raid 0 + 2x1TB Crucial MX500 · Lain-Li X2000F · Antec Signature SG-850 · BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro · Logitech Z5500 · Win10pro 64bit

1 minute ago, IcarusLSC said:

They are nice to have so you don't lose info/fragment drives/spike your equipment/etc so you can safely shut down your system if you lose power.

Ideally you'll need to get one big enough to cover what you have plugged in at load though fwiw...

Yup that's why I am constrained on space but does it damage the parts really bad if its rare that the power goes out?

If your power is going out every two weeks, that far from rare ;)

Unexpected shut downs may do nothing... or may frag a drive so you can't boot or loos files, or damage equipment, its luck of the draw...

·Ï¢årµ§·

i7 4790k · 32GB Kingston HyperX · MSI Gaming 5 · ... · 30" HP ZR30W + 27" Samsung 275T · 2x240GB Intel 530 in Raid 0 + 2x1TB Crucial MX500 · Lain-Li X2000F · Antec Signature SG-850 · BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro · Logitech Z5500 · Win10pro 64bit

2 minutes ago, IcarusLSC said:

If your power is going out every two weeks, that far from rare ;)

Unexpected shut downs may do nothing... or may frag a drive so you can't boot or loos files, or damage equipment, its luck of the draw...

Power goes out randomly I lost power today and yesterday for 15 mins but the last time I had lost power was 4 months ago 

2 minutes ago, LWM723 said:

Power outages every 2 weeks is a lot. Once a year or two is "rare".

Yup like I said it can happen 2 days in a row or not at all for months

May want to get an electrician to look at your place if it happens that often.

·Ï¢årµ§·

I grew up in a city where the power went out every day for 2+ hours, often multiple times. Gas stoves, candles, and everyone had a UPS. Even if it's as infrequent as once every two weeks, better safe than sorry. A small UPS isn't expensive.