Connecting two house's LAN network to direct play from plex "remotely"

Please indulge me as I make hundreds of mistakes while talking about your hobby/passion/job (or in grammatical mistakes). So I recently wired my house with gigabit ethernet and set up a plex server so I can watch blurays on my tv conviniently, but I was wondering whether my aunt, who lives a mile away, could access these files by accessing my network, and yes plex has remote play, but my upload speeds are a pain (15 Mbps AT BEST) to play anything not compressed, remote play also gives me a lot of headaches for bitrate. So I'm stressing over this idea, if I mounted an antenna access point like the Tp Link CPE510 at both our houses, could I acess those files remotely but with waay faster speeds? So I made this diagram to seek help in setting this up. To clarify, I want them to use my network only for file sharing and plex server viewing, for netflix streaming I want them to use their connection, as their connection is faster and I don't want to downgrade them. Thanks for anyone even having the patience to read this mess.

Screenshot (80).png

6 minutes ago, MediJaster said:

Please indulge me as I make hundreds of mistakes while talking about your hobby/passion/job (or in grammatical mistakes). So I recently wired my house with gigabit ethernet and set up a plex server so I can watch blurays on my tv conviniently, but I was wondering whether my aunt, who lives a mile away, could access these files by accessing my network, and yes plex has remote play, but my upload speeds are a pain (15 Mbps AT BEST) to play anything not compressed, remote play also gives me a lot of headaches for bitrate. So I'm stressing over this idea, if I mounted an antenna access point like the Tp Link CPE510 at both our houses, could I acess those files remotely but with waay faster speeds? So I made this diagram to seek help in setting this up. To clarify, I want them to use my network only for file sharing and plex server viewing, for netflix streaming I want them to use their connection, as their connection is faster and I don't want to downgrade them. Thanks for anyone even having the patience to read this mess.

Do you have line of sight between the two houses? If you do, you'll need directional dish antennae. If there is no line of sight, don't bother.

1 minute ago, TehDwonz said:

Do you have line of sight between the two houses? If you do, you'll need directional dish antennae. If there is no line of sight, don't bother.

Perfect line of sight, I'm worried about IP adresses getting screwed up

3 minutes ago, MediJaster said:

Perfect line of sight, I'm worried about IP adresses getting screwed up

Then it comes down to the two main router capabilities - what are they?

Ideally you only want Plex available, for security (from malware etc), rather than a fully shared LAN. So on your diagram:
image.thumb.png.cbd8cca0a185165f00b61abfbb2ba0c2.png

If you can tell me what IP subnets are in use right now at each LAN, I can do you a plan later on after some sleep (it's 00:30 here in the UK). PM me if you want so I don't forget. 

10 minutes ago, TehDwonz said:

Then it comes down to the two main router capabilities - what are they?

Ideally you only want Plex available, for security (from malware etc), rather than a fully shared LAN. So on your diagram:
image.thumb.png.cbd8cca0a185165f00b61abfbb2ba0c2.png

If you can tell me what IP subnets are in use right now at each LAN, I can do you a plan later on after some sleep (it's 00:30 here in the UK). PM me if you want so I don't forget. 

01:30 here lol, i'll do my reasearch on ip subnets as i'm a total newbie for networking. Left Router is an HONOR Router 3, Right one is a generic ISP Modem/Router/Switch/AP combo (i can buy a separate switch/router if needed), Also I updated the diagram and it's on this website