Help me choose a thumbnail (setup video).

Cacao

Hey guys, I have no clue what to use as a thumbnail for my setup video (which I'm currently editing). Please vote on one of the options below, or suggest your own idea.

a)  3Ipz7DIl.jpg

b ) 04HKS9rl.jpg

c)  LZ4ybZ8l.jpg

d)  YRY1IsFl.jpg

e) uNX2NXGl.jpg

f) q4pQE0nl.jpg

Thanks for your help!

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

B. It shows most of what you want to see in a setup and shows a little but of the side panel of your PC.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

damn you have the old ax thats a fossil right there but a looks awesome 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

D... Nice headphones btw

it's not like I have them or anything.... =3 ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I have the same keyboard!

damn you have the old ax thats a fossil right there but a looks awesome 

What do you mean by ax? :D

ax.png

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

What do you mean by ax? :D

you spelled it wrong its axe gosh didnt you go to school?

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

you spelled it wrong its axe gosh didnt you go to school?

The axe (or ax) is an implement that has been used for millennia to shape, split and cut wood; to harvest timber; as a weapon; and as a ceremonial or heraldic symbol.                                                                                                                                                                             ^^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe

And no, I never went to an English speaking school :D But seriously, what were you talking about? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe

And no, I never went to an English speaking school :D But seriously, what were you talking about? 

im not 100% sure about this but the golden kind of sticker was the older version of the AX series im pretty sure they changed it up in a few ways with the newer ones with the red label

Specs

im not 100% sure about this but the golden kind of sticker was the older version of the AX series im pretty sure they changed it up in a few ways with the newer ones with the red label

Ooooh you're talking about the PSU, *derp*

Yeah I bought that thing in the summer of 2012.

The 'i' versions of Corsair's PSUs were the first to have red text, the older ones that don't support Corsair Link or have digital control are written in gold.

I'm running an AX750 with the gold text, the new version of mine is the AX760, however there is also an AX760i (which actually came first), both the 760s have the red writing.

The same is true of the 800 and 1200 ranges.

The 'i' versions of Corsair's PSUs were the first to have red text, the older ones that don't support Corsair Link or have digital control are written in gold.

I'm running an AX750 with the gold text, the new version of mine is the AX760, however there is also an AX760i (which actually came first), both the 760s have the red writing.

The same is true of the 800 and 1200 ranges.

like i sad not 100% sure but good to know

Specs

I like "e"

Can you debezel the monitors? have you considered it.
Have you seen the EVGA pro SLI bridges?. it would look great in your rig.
Red and black build and you use the AX 1200 not the AX1200i, your killing me bro, it just works so well with your setup.... aesthetics bro.
That's a massive desk. nice.
Great rig, love it. 2011 rigs that are red/black are so killer.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

like i sad not 100% sure but good to know

Np, although they are older they came packing a 7 year warranty so I'd expect to see the gold ones in people's PCs for a few more years yet. :)

I like "e"

Can you debezel the monitors? have you considered it.

Have you seen the EVGA pro SLI bridges?. it would look great in your rig.

Red and black build and you use the AX 1200 not the AX1200i, your killing me bro, it just works so well with your setup.... aesthetics bro.

That's a massive desk. nice.

Great rig, love it. 2011 rigs that are red/black are so killer.

Thanks for your suggestions. About the yellow PSU, I know it doesn't fit very well, but I bought it before the newer ones were released and you can't even see it with the side panel on, so it's not really an issue. 

I still don't know what thumbnail to choose, I see everyone is voting differently :S