Dropping 90% of frames for 1 second at random moments, even after a clean windows install

As the tittle suggest, I've been experiencing framedrop/freezing/lagspikes while playing games. I.E. CSGO, Rocketleague and even Windows in general. I got so annoyed with this that I reinstalled Windows, but with no prevail. Drives are up to date, BIOS, Windows, gpu. 

I have a 9700k on a Z370 Board from Asus, with a ROG RTX2080(16x lane) and couple of G.skill 8gig sticks in dc. 80+ gold 1000w psu from coolermaster. No overclock, didnt even have xmp on while checking if the bios was u.t.d. The boot drive is a m.2 970 evo with 60% space left running a legit copy of windows. Whole system has adequate cooling so no throtheling at max performance. I do also have couple ssd's and a hdd hooked up. LAN connection. 

Since this problem seems to be system wide, With all drives up to date on a fresh install of Windows, it has to be a hardware issue right? 

Eventviewer did show tons of errors on event id 476 before the reinstall of Windows. Havent had an error on the fresh one. 

can you run OCCT program, test LINPACK for 30 minutes please

check for max temps and any error messages

I am going to run every test for 1 hour on OCCT, atm LINPACK and Memory had 0 errors. 

No errors but still occurring spikes. Runned every test. Did a monitoring test while gaming csgo, Nothing special happened in the graphs while a spike occurred. But one odd thing happened. Had one spike that was quite severe, like 5 seconds, and down to 1fps, and the odd thing while the spike was occuring was what came through my speakers which was morse code beeps.

SFC & DISM had no faults.

I tried playing csgo in winodwed mode to watch taskmanager while a spike was occuring, but there were no real spikes while in windowed mode. Tried in 720p, 1080p and 1440p. Had the most severe drop at 2k windowed, but i didnt dip below 200fps. 

As of writing there was a windows update and a graphics driver update. Windows update did nothing but the graphics driver did seem to solve it. I did do a clean install of the driver, so it might have been an old driver that was causing an issue.

Edit: The issue still persist, it did seem like the clean install of graphic driver did help for a short time, but the issue is still present.