i9-9900K with Gigabyte Z390 GAMING X?

Hello everyone, last week I got myself an RTX3070 with a new PSU(corsair TX750M) and because of cpu bottleneck I want to upgrade from i5-9400f to i9-9900k. I know that an i7-9700k will be enough but I just prefer to buy an i9. I heard that my motherboard the z390 gaming x one isn't the best to combine with a i9 cpu so is that true? I am not planning on overclocking anything but if I ever want to will there be any problem with my mobo? 

4 hours ago, Gregory Kleanthous said:

Hello everyone, last week I got myself an RTX3070 with a new PSU(corsair TX750M) and because of cpu bottleneck I want to upgrade from i5-9400f to i9-9900k. I know that an i7-9700k will be enough but I just prefer to buy an i9. I heard that my motherboard the z390 gaming x one isn't the best to combine with a i9 cpu so is that true? I am not planning on overclocking anything but if I ever want to will there be any problem with my mobo? 

i have this https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/Z390-AORUS-PRO-rev-10/support#dl

but i decided to get the 8700k instead of wait for the 9900.  love the board so far had for over a year.  has had many bios updates.  im sure you will be fine either route.

the 9900 will work just fine.

F7
6‎.79 MB
2‎019/03/15

1. Support of future 9th Generation Intel® Core™ processors
  2. Update CPU microcode
  3. Update Intel IRST version
  4. Support Intel Optane H10
  5. Support 32G UDIMM

there are around 4 more updates to your bios since then