Random noise coming from PC(Idle and Under stress).PSU?

FenrirLF

Hello guys
So these are my specs:
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700
GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1060 3GB Windofrce
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z 16GB (3200mhz)
Mobo: Asrock B450M Pro 4

PSU: Deepcool DQ750-M White 750W Full Modular Gold Rated Power Supply
Storage:

Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB (OS)
Samsung 860 Evo 250GB (Games)
Western Digital Blue 1TB (Storage)

So as i said in the title
the PC makes a weird like "grinding" noise randomly.Its not something consistent as it goes away after 4-5 seconds. I am guessing its the PSU'S fan but the thing is its only a year old,and its a good quality PSU.
At first i thought it was the HDD,so i changed it but as it seems it wasn't the HDD.
Then i thought maybe my GPU could have gone bad because its already 4 years old and i am already planning to change to a RTX 3060Ti later.
Also i checked the CPU'S Fan to make sure it hasn't gone bad so i bumped up the RPMS to hear the fan spinning and no sound came from it.
So i am pretty sure its either the PSU or the GPU.
What do you guys think? Should i sent it for replacement or i guess wait to see?
Given how the situation still is in my country,with quarantine etc i probably wont get my PSU back if i sent it for warranty for a month at least.
The thing is,i still dont know how the Fan of the PSU could make this noise since its not consistent and it happens once in a while. I am so confused.
Thank you :)

On 12/13/2020 at 3:56 PM, FenrirLF said:

Hello guys
So these are my specs:
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700
GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1060 3GB Windofrce
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z 16GB (3200mhz)
Mobo: Asrock B450M Pro 4

PSU: Deepcool DQ750-M White 750W Full Modular Gold Rated Power Supply
Storage:

Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB (OS)
Samsung 860 Evo 250GB (Games)
Western Digital Blue 1TB (Storage)

So as i said in the title
the PC makes a weird like "grinding" noise randomly.Its not something consistent as it goes away after 4-5 seconds. I am guessing its the PSU'S fan but the thing is its only a year old,and its a good quality PSU.
At first i thought it was the HDD,so i changed it but as it seems it wasn't the HDD.
Then i thought maybe my GPU could have gone bad because its already 4 years old and i am already planning to change to a RTX 3060Ti later.
Also i checked the CPU'S Fan to make sure it hasn't gone bad so i bumped up the RPMS to hear the fan spinning and no sound came from it.
So i am pretty sure its either the PSU or the GPU.
What do you guys think? Should i sent it for replacement or i guess wait to see?
Given how the situation still is in my country,with quarantine etc i probably wont get my PSU back if i sent it for warranty for a month at least.
The thing is,i still dont know how the Fan of the PSU could make this noise since its not consistent and it happens once in a while. I am so confused.
Thank you :)

Hello,

You can go to our site and place a support ticket to find out if it is a defect with the PSU fan or not. Go to https://deepcool.com/support/index_ticket.shtml, and fill out the form as much as possible. Also, make sure you choose your location so the proper regional team will get the ticket.

DeepCool Support