Need information about psu

Nahid Hussain
Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,

550 watts is plenty for the 3060 ti. You can run that amount with no issue at all.

Currently I am using Antec NeoEco 550M V2 550 Watt 80 PLUS Bronze Semi Modular Power Supply and I am willing to buy a ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Twin Edge non oc but in my area psu prices are so high

Is it possible to use the 550w psu with the 3060ti for a year or 2?

550 watts is plenty for the 3060 ti. You can run that amount with no issue at all.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

20 minutes ago, Nahid Hussain said:

Thank you for the information :D

One thing I would suggest is making sure the quality is good.

We have our PSU tier list here on the forum and unfortunately I don't see the Neo ECO V2 on the list, but if it's a really old power supply you might want to consider replacing it for quality reasons.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It's pretty low-end PSU, in wouldn't pair it with 400$ GPU but it's should work fine for the time being.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply