SwiftTech H220 UK Availability!

Hi all,

Just out of curiosity, as I'm seeing a lot of the H220's being used in rigs and people speaking about them, where can you buy one now?

I'm situated in the UK and I literally can't find it anywhere apart from SpecialTech! But they aren't due for any until the 29th May

http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/Swiftech-H220-Compact-Drive-II-PWM-Water-Cooling-Kit-pid-17411.html

Does anyone know where you can buy one?

Thanks,

Kieran

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

They are moving the production to a larger facility. It will be available however in like 2 weeks. 

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

They are moving the production to a larger facility. It will be available however in like 2 weeks. 

That's smashing information thanks! Hopefully more retailers will start to stock it!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

That's smashing information thanks! Hopefully more retailers will start to stock it!

Yeah the new facility will make more production!

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

http://www.swiftech.com/h220.aspx#tab6

There you go guys, just for the record i got one and i love it!

Out of stock!

http://www.swiftech.com/h220.aspx#tab6

There you go guys, just for the record i got one and i love it!

I've tried their official site for finding retailers that stock it! There is only one UK retailer that "apparently" does but I couldn't find it on their site, I also don't know if it's legitimate.

I bet you do, all I have heard is good things about it, its making me reconsider my H110 choice! :P