My first Build!

Color

Budget (including currency): around 1400 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: low end programming/Game development. 3d blender,Unity engine,Unreal engine(Planning on going into learning Game development but this rig is not meant to go full send into it just yet) still wanna Play games like Red dead,Spider man,Valorant,and Siege. 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor//Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler//MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard//G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory//Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive//Sapphire Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 GB PULSE Video Card//Corsair 275R Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case//EVGA BQ 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply//Windows OS//

Currently those parts above are planned in the build and I wanted to know if there's anymore information on there compatibility and what I want to do. Keynote (looking to run games on High but doesn't need to be absolutely ultra settings. RTX would be nice tho) I'm very inexperienced when it comes to Making sure what Hardware is compatible to what. I tried my best.

7 minutes ago, Color said:

Currently those parts above are planned in the build and I wanted to know if there's anymore information on there compatibility and what I want to do. Keynote (looking to run games on High but doesn't need to be absolutely ultra settings. RTX would be nice tho) I'm very inexperienced when it comes to Making sure what Hardware is compatible to what. I tried my best.

pcpartpicker.com is a better way to share parts lists and has a built in compatibility checker

the parts are all compatible but the build can be very improved

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

pcpartpicker.com is a better way to share parts lists and has a built in compatibility checker

the parts are all compatible but the build can be very improved

Yeah! I used PC part picker actually and wanted to just double check! I didn't know if I was allowed to straight up link the list (Just signed up for the forum this is my very first posting here.) Thanks for the information! And answering! If you have any suggestions for improvement I'm all ears.

1 minute ago, Color said:

Yeah! I used PC part picker actually and wanted to just double check! I didn't know if I was allowed to straight up link the list (Just signed up for the forum this is my very first posting here.) Thanks for the information! And answering! If you have any suggestions for improvement I'm all ears.

you can upgrade the CPU and GPU within the budget, and get a higher quality PSU, and you even have room in the budget to fit a nice expensive monitor

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

you can upgrade the CPU and GPU within the budget, and get a higher quality PSU, and you even have room in the budget to fit a nice expensive monitor

That looks great! I'll definitely make some changes with your suggestions!