Looking for Dell Laptop recommendations

Vreksura

Hello! So this is my first post, and it's been years since I've made a forum post so please excuse me. 

For some backstory:

I work for a Mechanical Contractor and with the current world conditions, have moved to remote work for our designers as much of the world has.

We have built very capable dell towers that handle any of the muscle work that is needed for our team to do Autodesk Revit / Autocad work and also help with data transfer of large files.

We also have them using gaming laptops that we spec'd out probably 6-7 years ago to simply remote into these towers from home. However, they are still having to run Navisworks locally on their laptop since 3D environments like that don't play nice over remote connection. 

These laptops they are using have 3 display out options so they are able to run 2-3 extra monitors if they would like (most of them do)

Now for the real reason I came here, which is to see if I could get some recommendations from the community that I am sure knows more about these things than I do, even if I watch LTT videos daily.
I am looking to spec out a Dell laptop (our IT department really likes to work with Dell so I thought I would oblige) that is capable of running a 3D environment like Navisworks, with atleast 16gb of ram as these models can sometimes get a little heavy, as well as things like Teams and Outlook. Gigabit LAN and the ability to connect to 2 maybe 3 external displays (hopefully without the dock that Dell likes so much) will also be necessary.

Is there a particular model that would be recommended? Why, or why not? 

If you guys need any additional information please let me know.