window 10 operating system

when you build a pc, you got no operating system, so should i buy the original window or i can just bring my pc to the computer shop and ask them install the window. i have the licensed key, but don't that the system

You can create your own installer for free using any working Windows PC you have access to.

Simply download the Microsoft Media Creation Tool, insert an 8GB or bigger USB drive, run the tool, select the USB and wait.

Afterwards boot from the USB and the installer will run.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

13 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

You can create your own installer for free using any working Windows PC you have access to.

Simply download the Microsoft Media Creation Tool, insert an 8GB or bigger USB drive, run the tool, select the USB and wait.

should i worry about virus or data crash anything?

17 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

btw, is that ok if i just download the iso from the microsoft window website itself? 

34 minutes ago, infestedterran89 said:

btw, is that ok if i just download the iso from the microsoft window website itself?

Sure but you'll need something to create the USB for you.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

1 hour ago, Master Disaster said:

Sure but you'll need something to create the USB for you.

??? whats the something?

If you have the iso then use rufus to create a bootable usb installer. But there is nothing wrong using media creation tool.