PC not booting help

LeDetructor

My friend has a PC that i built for him a year ago,it uses a 3200g and the IGPU inside,when he turns it on,the monitor shows no cable connected,i asked him to check his connections,he says he did it and the mouse lights up and then turns off after

Any ideas?He also mentioned that he recently moved houses

He checked all the connections inside the PC? Tell him to try reseat the RAM and CPU next if the RAM didn't help. Clear CMOS may also help.

1 minute ago, aDoomGuy said:

He checked all the connections inside the PC? Tell him to try reseat the RAM and CPU next if the RAM didn't help. Clear CMOS may also help.

Ill try,it will be hard tho since he doesnt know much about pcs and i cant help him now since my country has a lockdown,ill try

1 minute ago, LeDetructor said:

Ill try,it will be hard tho since he doesnt know much about pcs and i cant help him now since my country has a lockdown,ill try

I understand. If he is able to access Youtube, find him a video where it is done and talk to him on the phone while he's doing it maybe. 

Just now, aDoomGuy said:

I understand. If he is able to access Youtube, find him a video where it is done and talk to him on the phone while he's doing it maybe. 

Aite,Thanks for the help

Just now, LeDetructor said:

Aite,Thanks for the help

You welcome, Good luck! :)