WaterCooler Vs Air and My build

Budget (including currency): low 2000s

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly Gaming, 70% gaming 30% productivity 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I hope you are having an amazing week! I was wondering if someone could help me with my PC design. I am mainly going to use it for gaming, with some video editing and 3d design. I have my build pretty much designed, but I am having some second thoughts on some of the parts. First for my build, would it be worth going for the Rysen 7 5800x vs my i9 9th generation cpu? On the topic of Cpu's should I go with water-cooling for air cooling for the build. I heard that water cooling can leak, or break, but i also heard that it cools better. Depending if I get the Rysen or the Intel CPU, what cooler should I choose? 

The next part is my motherboard. I am planning on the MSI Z390-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard. If I was going to go with Rysen, what motherboard would you suggest? The same with intel. If the board if not Wifi, what wifi adapter would you suggest. My wifi can go up to speeds of 300-400 Mbps, so maybe wifi 6?

My build is above, and if you have any other suggestions for my build, I would gladly take them. The budget is around the low 2000s. Are there any adapters that I need? Extension cords? If there is a better product that is cheaper, or near the same price, let me know!

(Something slightly unrelated. Where can I get cheap windows keys)

MY BUILD IS HERE: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/byrcTJ