GPU recommendation

medar

Can someone find me a gpu please on ebay.com amazon.com anything literally i don't want to because I will buy something stupid. So if someone has time pls help, the graphics card can be pre-owned, just pls make it be safe and that its a pretty good gpu that can run games. My price range is 60$-80$. The rest of my specs are AMD FX 6300, HyperX 8GB DDR3, Gigabyte 78lmt-s2 rev 1.0 motherboard, hdd 500GB. Thanks.

Make sure your PSU can handle the new GPU aswell. What's the wattage etc on your PSU

23 minutes ago, Buttefly said:

Make sure your PSU can handle the new GPU aswell. What's the wattage etc on your PSU

450W its a powerline PSU not too god but ill buy a new one for now I will buy the gpu

1 minute ago, highrusher said:

450W its a powerline PSU not too god but ill buy a new one for now I will buy the gpu

Your call but a good psu is really important, you don't want to spend money on a new gpu just o fry the hell out of it with a shitty PSU.

Just now, Buttefly said:

Your call but a good psu is really important, you don't want to spend money on a new gpu just o fry the hell out of it with a shitty PSU.

ok than PSU recommendation XD

40 minutes ago, highrusher said:

Can someone find me a gpu please on ebay.com amazon.com anything literally i don't want to because I will buy something stupid. So if someone has time pls help, the graphics card can be pre-owned, just pls make it be safe and that its a pretty good gpu that can run games. My price range is 60$-80$. The rest of my specs are AMD FX 6300, HyperX 8GB DDR3, Gigabyte 78lmt-s2 rev 1.0 motherboard, hdd 500GB. Thanks.

don't worry about PSU at the moment. You just want to play a few games right?

It's a shame your motherboard doesn't support AM4 or you could have just thrown a ryzen 2200G in there. Probably talking around $150 for an A320 motherboard and a 2200G on amazon.com

Anyway, back to your question. Something like this RX550 4GB or this GT1030 2GB should get you off the mark

10 minutes ago, Shabba said:

don't worry about PSU at the moment. You just want to play a few games right?

It's a shame your motherboard doesn't support AM4 or you could have just thrown a ryzen 2200G in there. Probably talking around $150 for an A320 motherboard and a 2200G on amazon.com

Anyway, back to your question. Something like this RX550 4GB or this GT1030 2GB should get you off the mark

so my psu wont die if a put in a rx 550? no way

10 minutes ago, highrusher said:

so my psu wont die if a put in a rx 550? no way

No one here can guarantee you anything but I am struggling to understand why you or the other commenter would think your PSU or anything else would be damaged by adding a GPU to your system.

Doesn't make any sense to me unless your PSU is faulty in some way which I assume it isn't??

The risk is yours but if I was in your shoes I'd be happy to get the GPU and try it out. I don't see any unacceptable risk (unacceptable for me).

Worst case scenario is you add the GPU, your system is unstable for some reason - you return the GPU for refund