Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Should I upgrade?

I was looking at getting a RX580 8gb as I found it for a good deal I am currently running 1050ti 4gb on i7 3770 I only game at 1080p 60hz I mostly play World of Warcraft and World War ships / tanks and some times War thunder. I wanted to upgrade but at this point the rest of the system is getting older. 

9 minutes ago, Dentash said:

I was looking at getting a RX580 8gb as I found it for a good deal I am currently running 1050ti 4gb on i7 3770 I only game at 1080p 60hz I mostly play World of Warcraft and World War ships / tanks and some times War thunder. I wanted to upgrade but at this point the rest of the system is getting older. 

Should be like 60% faster at least, as long as it's cheap.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 hour ago, Streetguru said:

Should be like 60% faster at least, as long as it's cheap.

125.00 for the 580 and I was going to sell the 1050ti for 80 with is box and every thing as I still had it

30 minutes ago, Dentash said:

125.00 for the 580 and I was going to sell the 1050ti for 80 with is box and every thing as I still had it

It still has the same performance as the 5500XT and most of it's driver features, where the 5500 is over $250
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/ZxbCmG/asus-radeon-rx-5500-xt-8-gb-dual-evo-oc-video-card-dual-rx5500xt-o8g-evo

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I ended up changing my mind on the 580 and spent a bit more and ordered a 5500XT with in the next 3 to 4 months I plan on upgrading the whole system to current gen