Logitech USB Headset Crackle

Schada

Hey guys,

I'm having some crackling issues with my USB Logitech G430 headset for a while.   It's hard to pin point the issue but it seems to happen when the computer is loading stuff or "thinking hard" (i.e. website with significant amount of ads, initial loading of games).  I only hear the crackling over Steam voice (video game sound, youtube, etc.) but also seems to be worse now that I've purchased a LG 27GN850 (144Hz).  My headset is plugged into an Amazon USB hub and I tried a USB slot on my computer but it didn't get better.  Anyone else having a similar issue?  Any suggestions?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti

Motherboard: B450 Gaming Plus MAX

SSD: 860 EVO 1TB

Case: Phanteks Eclipse (P300)

9 minutes ago, Schada said:

Hey guys,

I'm having some crackling issues with my USB Logitech G430 headset for a while.   It's hard to pin point the issue but it seems to happen when the computer is loading stuff or "thinking hard" (i.e. website with significant amount of ads, initial loading of games).  I only hear the crackling over Steam voice (video game sound, youtube, etc.) but also seems to be worse now that I've purchased a LG 27GN850 (144Hz).  My headset is plugged into an Amazon USB hub and I tried a USB slot on my computer but it didn't get better.  Anyone else having a similar issue?  Any suggestions?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti

Motherboard: B450 Gaming Plus MAX

SSD: 860 EVO 1TB

Case: Phanteks Eclipse (P300)

Anything to do with the audio driver maybe? Try changing audio device from Realtek to something else.