Intel or AMD

7 hours ago, DarkSmith2 said:

yes 2004 has a fix for it thats working on 1:3 ratio's 

so if you have a 60hz monitor highest possible refreshrate of the second monitor would be 180hz.

They are 75 and 144

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

8 hours ago, DarkSmith2 said:

Debloating and Tweaking.

This is your problem, thats quite high on Intel even for Stock Install.

image.png.f69d60d32ca4010b21b2663465abf25d.thumb.png.a6c813af232bdeb9b090c00ae4eff663.png

This is mine:
image.thumb.png.ee7f135e9c67fa1262f1622fb8ffba8f.png

This is how my Taskmanager looks like after restart:
image.png.ebd87fb4ca4df83de68ca1deb4dbac9a.png

I already ran the win 10 debloater tool, what would you recommend to  debloat it even more?

7 hours ago, BTGbullseye said:

Well, the 5000 series uses the same memory controller as the 3000 series, and it's not hurting the performance in any notable way. Once we get to DDR5 it'll be a different situation I'm sure, but for DDR4, it really doesn't need to go above 3600 on either platform. (diminishing performance returns in the neighborhood of <1% actual improvement from 3600-4400 speeds, and much higher prices above the 3600 speeds)

I highly disagree. Ramspeed gains are always linear, it just depends how your application can utilize cache.

Also known as Gustafsons law: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustafson's_law 

You can actually even calculate the gain, there is no diminishing return, this is what techtuber tell you when comparing XMP profiles not actual ram speed.

Also Coreclock to Bandwidth is a thing...

7 hours ago, BTGbullseye said:

Except that Intel restricts any overclocking to exclusively enthusiast grade boards, which means they think overclocking should only be usable by people willing to spend more $$$ on parts than their better performing competitor. AMD has always been designed for people that want to tweak their system, with far more options available at all price points than Intel. Intel even voids the warranty if you use XMP or overclock on an overclocking motherboard, AMD does not on any motherboard.

I think this is not objective and about the products anymore so this crosses a line of reason and i wont further comment on it.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

26 minutes ago, Bush Badger said:

I already ran the win 10 debloater tool, what would you recommend to  debloat it even more?

uff, debloater tool... well you maybe should invest more time in research and how things are made the right way.

google NTLite, learn how to use it. 

I cant teach you how to debloat and tweak your system correctly its way to much content for a forum discussion.
But if you are dilligent and really want to know most stuff you can start here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/fr33thy

Everything you need to know is in there but ofc its alot of effort.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

Just now, DarkSmith2 said:

uff, debloater tool... well you maybe should invest more time in research and how things are made the right way.

google NTLite, learn how to use it. 

I cant teach you how to debloat and tweak your system correctly its way to much content for a forum discussion.
But if you are dilligent and really want to know most stuff you can start here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/fr33thy

Everything you need to know is in there but ofc its alot of effort.

oh i know this channel! I followed his guide on the synthetic timer. Also yeah I just disabled cortana and telemetry and other unless onedrive stuff. Guess i will look into it more