Stuttering in CoD ww2

Ocean man

Hi, i'm having a terrible stutter every 20-50 seconds while playing Call of Duty WW2, i have tried changing the settings to low or locking it on 60 but nothing helps. My pc has ryzen 5 1600x oc on 4.1GHz with RTX 2060 and 16gb of ram at 3200MHz.

What temperatures are you getting on your CPU and GPU? If one or both of them are overheating then they'll downclock and likely cause stutter. 

Are you on the latest NVIDIA graphics drivers?

i have latest drivers and my cpu max is 70 and gpu 81 degrees

18 hours ago, Ocean man said:

Hi, i'm having a terrible stutter every 20-50 seconds while playing Call of Duty WW2, i have tried changing the settings to low or locking it on 60 but nothing helps. My pc has ryzen 5 1600x oc on 4.1GHz with RTX 2060 and 16gb of ram at 3200MHz.

Check you don’t have ray tracing on

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

On 10/10/2020 at 8:11 PM, Ocean man said:

Have you considered some kind of speech therapy?

Well english is not my first language so i am not really great at it, but i am trying my hardest here dude.

10 hours ago, Ocean man said:

Well english is not my first language so i am not really great at it, but i am trying my hardest here dude.

Your English is perfectly fine, I was just making a joke and I think you misunderstood. 

You said you were "having a terrible stutter", which you meant as stutters in game.

I meant it as in someone who has difficulty getting words out sometimes...you know, a stutter. 

Hence, the speech therapy bit.

Thanks for clarification i didn't thought about this, my bad.