be quiet! Pure Loop Release

The new be quiet AIO's are coming out this week and wanted to get some general thought on the new approach they taken with the pump. 

Looks like one of a few AIO's that don't use Asetek's proprietary hardware. 

This AIO looks to be as basic as it is with only using a PWM header for full control, not sure how i feel about that yet.

Cant wait for Steve to have a crack at it.

Let me know what you guys think.

https://www.bequiet.com/en/watercooler/pure-loop/1957

-> Moved to Liquid and Exotic Cooling

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Refillable port seems like a good feature. Maybe the pump vibrations is partially absorbed into the tubing. It looks interesting for an AIO.

2 hours ago, Allyxxx said:

Refillable port seems like a good feature. Maybe the pump vibrations is partially absorbed into the tubing. It looks interesting for an AIO.

I also have refill port on my CoolerMaster NeptonXL and it's a handy thing. I run my system at low RPM for silence so coolant is always hotter. I've had enough evaporation that performance suffered as well as I had some pump noise. Bought EK's premixed liquid, drained the old one, refilled it and it's again good to go. It's been like a year or two since and it's working great. If you plan on sticking with one AiO for long it's certainly a nice feature to have. Also the pump on the hoses is actually a really good idea for the reason you mentioned it. If you think about it, usually AiO's have pumps in the CPU block or in the radiator. Both are bolted onto motherboard or case and it just transfers vibrations directly. Where hoses soak up a ton of vibrations. It was a brilliant decision to use this method to avoid patents and also make it quieter. Plus it doesn't make the radiator larger which was annoying with some AiO's.