Specific Watercooling Case

deLLaCo

Hey there! First of all, I want to start by apologising as I know there've been a billion topics like this one but I do need some advice.

Mainly, I'm looking for a well-built case that can take at least a 360mm and a 240mm thick (60mm) radiators with a set of fans with as little modding as possible. I do not have a huge ammount of money to spend on the case and given that I live in Romania I do not have acces to some of the better cases (Phanteks/Caselabs). I am actually set on buying the Arc Midi R2 as with minor modding it can fulfill my demands. 

In the end, what I really need to know is if there is some other competitively priced case capable of watercooling that I should consider or, for my needs (practical, quite compact though I am open to a decent full tower), this is the case and I should just grab it and be done with it. Looking forward to a detailed, comprehensive response. Best of luck!

The NZXT H440 looks very nice, not sure it will suit all your needs though.

Thanks for the quick response. The H440 would be an awesome case. Sadly, it is not available here and have no idea when, if at all, I would be able to buy it here. Moreover, front airflow doesn't seem that great even though with that much radiator space it shouldn't matter that much. I'm still looking for suggestions...

In the end, what I really need to know is if there is some other competitively priced case capable of watercooling that I should consider or, for my needs (practical, quite compact though I am open to a decent full tower), this is the case and I should just grab it and be done with it. Looking forward to a detailed, comprehensive response. Best of luck!

the FD arc midi is a competent case, the corsair lineage is another with the 750D,

C70 and some of the newer models coming down the pipe..

the midi will lose the ODD for a 360 radiator and modifying the roof to accept is

easy. but depending on how "HOT"  your overclock on the CPU/GPU you prolly

could easily roll with a 240x 60 in the roof and 280x 60 in the front with no roof

mods needed. and that'd probably be the same for all major cases with the

exception of the roof radiator.

the NZXT 530 series is pretty good, the source is barebones as the phantom is

covered in extra cosmetics. the you get into the 630, 810 and 820 for more space.

at the end of the day, how much would you spend to look at something (if visible at all)

to hold all of your stuff.