Other Vivaldi users here?

I feel like this browser doesn't get quite enough love for how much flexibility it provides. The two "killer features" for me would have to be web panels and vertical tab layouts.

2 minutes ago, TotallyNotGigabit said:

Vivaldi on my daily driver laptop didn't work out so well, though.

What kinda issues were ya running into with it? I remember my buddy said he had some issues with memory leaks/processes not closing back in the 1.x days, but the only issue I've had lately is that it's not currently playing nice with GPU acceleration (on Arch anyway).

1 minute ago, Conor Keating said:

What kinda issues were ya running into with it? I remember my buddy said he had some issues with memory leaks/processes not closing back in the 1.x days, but the only issue I've had lately is that it's not currently playing nice with GPU acceleration (on Arch anyway).

It may be that my drivers are so old from 2015 but my GPU drivers just crash and recovers way more often than Mozilla Firefox. It doesn't exhibit this on the Zbook with supposedly more modern NVidia graphics and Intel drivers. It's still a lovely browser, the shortcoming is my side, not the software.