BIOS Screen Transfer

So I just got my new monitor which uses HDMI and DP. My old monitor has VGA which is connected to my graphics card by using a DVI to VGA adapter. Now, instead of setting my HDMI monitor as main monitor, when I press Windows+P and select PC screen, it transfers me to my old (VGA) monitor. While booting up the computer boot screen shows on my old monitor. I've already tried changing the bios boot mode to UEFI mode. Nothing worked. I've also uninstalled all the monitor driver except the HDMI one. Still nothing.

Any kind of help will be appreciated!

Processor: i5 4460

Motherboard: Gigabyte B85m D3H-A

GPU: Galax 1660 Super

Monitor 1: Samsung Full HD 144hz through HDMI 

Monitor 2: Dell 900P VGA (GPU has DVI so I'm using a converter for that)

So you want the BIOS screen to be on your main monitor? Most motherboards have a button for that. I got a asrock a320m-hdv r3.0 and when booting up i can press TAB to switch between the screens connected, so try looking for any text or shortcut while booting up(note that they usually appear before your OS has loaded or BIOS is open. Your motherboard might also be too old for it to support screen switching while booting.

1 minute ago, DankDeuxez said:

So you want the BIOS screen to be on your main monitor? Most motherboards have a button for that. I got a asrock a320m-hdv r3.0 and when booting up i can press TAB to switch between the screens connected, so try looking for any text or shortcut while booting up(note that they usually appear before your OS has loaded or BIOS is open. Your motherboard might also be too old for it to support screen switching while booting.

Yeah it's a very old motherboard. Couldn't find anything like that. I thought disabling CSM mode would work but still nothing.