PC wont boot

Hi, a few days ago my pc turned off after 2 mins of being on, i first thought i fucked up downloading smt i shouldnt have, when i turned it back on it again shut down after 1-2 mins, i tried changing power supply and got the same result. When i came back from work my pc didnt turn on at all, wont boot black screen, nothing (although everything "runs" cpu/gpu/fans turn on but the PC wont boot). I tested the gpu & cpu at my friends house and they work, tried 2 deffrent psu and got the same results. Also got a spare motherboard and nothing has changed.

Is it the RAM sticks?

I didnt think it would be them cuz what are the chances both died at the same time?

In conclusion psu/gpu/cpu work for sure, i have multiple drives connected and 2 ram sticks should i just test my ram at my friends rig?

Attempt to boot with 1 RAM stick at a time.  If it still doesn't work try a different slot in case the MOBO DIMM slot is the problem.

I played with some of the cables and such and now it turns on back again, but i have the old problem where it shuts down after a minute

was not hardware, it was a windows update, not sure what in it, but the latest i got made it crash, rolled back my pc and it was fixed