Best Monitor below 500 euros?

Cedri

So I am going to buy a new monitor with a budget of 500 euros. I have a rx 5700xt and ryzen 5 3600. I would like a monitor with 1440p and 144hz+ and freesync! HDR could be nice but is not a must, so is a USB hub. I already had 2 monitors but idk if they are good? Gigabyte G34WQC and Samsung LC27HG70QQUXEN. Thanks in advance!

The Gigabyte one is very new and with limited reviews. I want to know if it's a good quality monitor also.

Other than this. AOC CU34G2X for ultrawide, and LG 27GL850 for 16:9 standard wide will be my pick for under €500. For this price point, you can forget about real HDR.

BTW, my gaming rig has the same CPU and GPU as yours. I recently damage my monitor. Also looking for a replacement.

The LG 27GL850 sounds like the monitor for you tbh if you're going 16:9, it has a really nice IPS 1440p 144hz display with good color and a USB hub. If you want to save a few bucks and not get the USB hub there's the 27GN850, if you want to save even more and somehow have access to american amazon there's the 27GL83A. True HDR is probably only gonna come when OLED gets more popular in the monitor space, current IPS/VA monitors don't really have the brightness/contrast for it. There are some monitors where HDR isn't terrible but for most it's really not worth using. 

4 hours ago, BuckyBallin said:

The LG 27GL850 sounds like the monitor for you tbh if you're going 16:9, it has a really nice IPS 1440p 144hz display with good color and a USB hub. If you want to save a few bucks and not get the USB hub there's the 27GN850, if you want to save even more and somehow have access to american amazon there's the 27GL83A. True HDR is probably only gonna come when OLED gets more popular in the monitor space, current IPS/VA monitors don't really have the brightness/contrast for it. There are some monitors where HDR isn't terrible but for most it's really not worth using. 

Do you know if the Gigabyte one is good? Otherwise I'll go for the LG.

18 minutes ago, Cedri said:

Do you know if the Gigabyte one is good? Otherwise I'll go for the LG

I don't sorry, haven't seen/read a review for it yet