Gaming performance not as it used to be

Ashy2874

Specs:

I5-8400 

Asus Gtx 1070

Adata sx8200 pro X2

Gigabyte H370n-WIFI 

Asus VG27AQ 

Hey guys, a little problem here. Just today I upgraded my storage from wd green and seagate SSHD to 2 adata sx8200 pro. Fresh install of windows and up to date drivers. Main game I play is MHW:IB.

Prior upgrading storage,my fps would hover around 60-70+ and my temps would hover around 60-70. Now after storage upgrading, my fps doesn't reach that high, it will go around 50S in main menu and max 30+. Gpu utilization at 100%, memory 22%, frame buffer 16%, video engine 0% and bus interface 68%. Cpu between 12% to 20%. Temps would be in the 40s, thats like idle level.  Boost clock 1911 mhz, memory 4007 mhz and video 1709 mhz. Those numbers are very high and my fans, before upgrading would run like jet engines, now its just a soft whirl. I did the nvdia max performance preferred part. Wondering what else I am missing? Mainly use for gaming, if can't game then whats the point. I don't think its the storage issue so must be something else.

Also just did furmark rog edition, running 1440p benchmark and got 4464 points (74 fps). Is that normal?