Mac Bootcamp

Alright, so I'm a windows guy when I can be, I finally switched everything I used to windows and I love it. However, I found a nice Macbook Pro 2014 which is a perfect document computer, however I would really prefer Windows so obviously I used bootcamp. It did all of the the setup, a I redid the setup several times, I have the two drives connected but every time it restarts to open the windows installer it just goes back to MacOS. What am I doing wrong? (Also please tell me if this is the wrong place to post this) 

• 2 months later...
On 8/31/2020 at 4:20 PM, juniorjames316 said:

Alright, so I'm a windows guy when I can be, I finally switched everything I used to windows and I love it. However, I found a nice Macbook Pro 2014 which is a perfect document computer, however I would really prefer Windows so obviously I used bootcamp. It did all of the the setup, a I redid the setup several times, I have the two drives connected but every time it restarts to open the windows installer it just goes back to MacOS. What am I doing wrong? (Also please tell me if this is the wrong place to post this) 

If you're still struggling with this, in macOS go to System Preferences > Startup Disk and you can set the Windows partition to be booted to by default. To select the OS you want to start with in the future, you can hold the option (⌥ ) key when starting up to select the boot disk (hold it before you see the Apple logo)