AGESA ComboAM4 1.0.0.3 Microcode compatibility ryzen first gen

So I made a post before about a bios update not letting my motherboard boot with a first gen CPU (check my page to find all the details) and someone said that the new bios update might have dropped support for first gen ryzen and that my Ryzen 3 3100 that I’m getting in the mail should work

I found some articles saying that AGESA ComboAM4 1.0.0.3 has no support for first gen ryzen and that the beta fixed the issue, I actually saw this beta microcode and didn’t choose to install it because I see beta and I see bios update and I think to my self ‘no’.

So was not getting the beta the mistake that means I’m going to have to wait 3 days to see if this board is bricked or not or is it just bricked (the bios update got to 100% and then rebooted to a black screen with the CPU error light on the motherboard on).

Thanks for your help

-Someone who probably can’t afford to get a new motherboard 

Kogan 144hz monitor (Overclocked to 165) Ryzen 3 3100, RX 580 Gigabyte Windforce (1450 mhz) 2 x 8GB CL15 DDR4 3133 (Overclocked from 2400) Phanteks P300 white (RGB set to purple), Zarrius Deskpad (I have the yellow one), Razer Deathadder Essential, CK62 wireless (don’t use it wireless)

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/A320M-PRO-VH-PLUS

I downloaded the second newest bios update, ignore the tag. The motherboard is 100% an A320M-PRO-VH-PLUS so that’s not the issue.

Kogan 144hz monitor (Overclocked to 165) Ryzen 3 3100, RX 580 Gigabyte Windforce (1450 mhz) 2 x 8GB CL15 DDR4 3133 (Overclocked from 2400) Phanteks P300 white (RGB set to purple), Zarrius Deskpad (I have the yellow one), Razer Deathadder Essential, CK62 wireless (don’t use it wireless)