Windows DEFENDER, How to get rid of a stuck "potentially unwanted program"?

So I've got a friend's defective HDD a while back to try and save some files for her, I needed to copy everything to my computer with a Linux Distro (to avoid windows UAC as it was taking forever to take ownership of the files and I feared the HDD would give up before it would finish) and then I waited for her to get her new laptop, she brought it here and I just copied everything to her new laptop from windows through a network share!

Thing is, she had the install wizard of a "speed checker" in her files, and Windows defender caught that! I didn't see it, since I was not looking at the computer screen, and, when I finally saw that, all files were already moved and gone from my HDD.

Now Windows Defender is constantly telling me it has found an issue and it always says it's that file,"PC-SPEED-UP-SILENT-UPDATER.EXE" that suposedly was in the backup folder I created for her files well that file isn't in my PC anymore, that directory doesn't even exist! But it won't go away! I tied telling Windows Defender to remove it, to allow it,to put it in quarantine, but nothing seems to work! I'm out of ideas here and the notifications are very, very annoying! Did anyone had this problem before? It's been a month I'm trying to get rid of it, but nothing seems to work.