Ryzen random below base clock drops?

3700x on a MSI b450i,  If I'm running cinebench r20, my all core turbo seems to be 3.9GHz, but I will randomly see cores drop to 2.8GHz I thought the base clock is 3.6?  Is there something strange going on here?  I don't seem to be running into any thermal throttling issues the most i hit is about 70C.  It will be running the test and then boom 2.8ghz on a couple cores then they clock back up and more cores drop to 2.8...  I've changed nothing in the BIOS besides enabling 3200 on my ram. 

Edit:  If i'm just idle on the desktop with nothing running voltage drops to between 0.9 and 1.0V but it stays at 3.6GHz

AMD R7 3700X

32GB Mushkin Redline 3200MHz DDR4

Aorus A530 Elite WIFI

Bequiet Shadow Rock 3

EVGA RTX 2060 Super

Phanteks AMP 650W

Fractal Pop Air

Windows 11 / Arch Linux

A lot of that is normal actually, except the throttle at load.

But, there's some stuff missing here.

Does the score look similar to other 3700X scores?

And

What are you using to monitor the frequency?

HWinfo64 and the R20 score is about 4700

AMD R7 3700X

32GB Mushkin Redline 3200MHz DDR4

Aorus A530 Elite WIFI

Bequiet Shadow Rock 3

EVGA RTX 2060 Super

Phanteks AMP 650W

Fractal Pop Air

Windows 11 / Arch Linux

Most scores for 3700x stock online are around 4700-4800, so you should be fine (I've seen as low as 4200 with stock cooler). Its common for Ryzen chips to lower frequency to save power so that might be the case. It could also be wrong reading from HWinfo, I've seen the same thing in HWMonitor, showing lower frequency in the minimal column but then AIDA64's stress test and frequency graph doesn't catch that.

Anyway, if the frequency drop is just for split second and its not persistent its probably nothing to worry about, given your temperatures are fine (70c under load is pretty good) and you haven't changed any CPU settings in bios.