Need Some Help With A Problem.

Maddalol

Hey

I have been having this annoying peiodical problem where my computer turns itself of and tryes to start up, but then just gives up an shuts down again.

Does anyone know what causes this? If you need my specs you can just go to my profile.

Here is a video of the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WcxKDqARz0&feature=youtu.be

I don't know if it's possible but I would suggest changing the title to briefly describe the problem - this helps people see the topic instead of skimming over it because they don't feel like reading the whole thread to see if they know how to fix it...

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Your profile doesn't even have your system specs.

I am also not seeing any specifications on your YouTube channel. There may be something wrong with your motherboard, or it could just be a RAM stick.

Ya some specs would help a lot. If you have multiple sticks of RAM, remove all of them and repopulate one dimm with a known good module. 

Have you tried unplugging everything except the components you absolutely need to post? 

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

Something is causing a short or bad hardware, such as CPU or Motherboard itself. Try using another CPU to see if it boots up, unplug all devices and remove components such as HDD, dvd drives, Ram one by one until computer boots up, Or even try to reset the bios.

"You are who you choose to be.....Choose"

See my Profile for my 

My best guess would be that a RAM module is defective, try and take all the ram out and put one RAM module in, if it boots up and goes to windows then shut down your PC, take out the module and insert another module and continue doing this until the problem happens again and then you know what RAM module is defective.However if your pc doesn't boot with any of the RAM, Then the ram isn't the problem but at least you can cross that of the list,

Good luck

[THE TITAN]

CASECorsair C70 (BLACK+RED Leds) | CPU:  i7 3930k | CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOTHERBOARDASUS Rampage IV Formula | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB | SSD: SAMSUNG 840PRO (512GB) | 

HDD: Western Digital Black (2TB)+(2TB) GPUGTX TITAN X2 IN SLI | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | SOUND CARD: Xonar Phoebus | MONITORS: ASUS PB278Q X3 IN NVIDIA Surround |

Try testing it out of the case and if you can try a diffrent power supply!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️