Loosing to many frames

I need help with my laptop I have an Asus Zephyrous GU502GV laptop with an RTX 2060 graphics card 16GB ram and 1TB storage but

I've been having issues, First Minecraft I cant run it like its supposed to the max frames I get is 15 to 30 fps and when I play games like World of Tanks(which is more demanding) its runs it above 70fps. Ive tried everything to fix my Minecraft but I don't know what else to do. Also isn't an RTX 2060 supposed to record or stream cleaner than most low end laptops, all i can stream and record are platforms and low end games but I want to stream games such as MW, Apex, Titanfall all the good games but I cant, my frames drop and my stream is all laggy. It somtimes even crashes.I have a friend who has a 1060GTX and it can run everything better than I can. Please I need help.

Check the following:

• Is your laptop on power saver mode? Change it to high performance.
  • Are your graphics drivers up to date?
  • Is Windows up to date?
  • Are there any unnecessary programs/services running in the background? Use Task Manager to check.
  • Disable Xbox Game Bar/DVR if you do not plan to use it.
  • Do you have any anti-virus software running? This might hinder performance of games if the game is not whitelisted.

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 4:42 PM, Quackwich said:

Check the following:

• Is your laptop on power saver mode? Change it to high performance.
  • Are your graphics drivers up to date?
  • Is Windows up to date?
  • Are there any unnecessary programs/services running in the background? Use Task Manager to check.
  • Disable Xbox Game Bar/DVR if you do not plan to use it.
  • Do you have any anti-virus software running? This might hinder performance of games if the game is not whitelisted.

My computer is in High Performance Mode 

My Drivers are up to date

I always close un needed programs 

I use Xbox GameBar

The only thing is the antivirus software how do I whitelist it? I Have Trend Micro