Time to Upgrade

Budget (including currency): I’d like to spend as little as possible USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games like crysis, borderlands, tomb raider, doom, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

my current setup is:

i5-4690k @ 4.2Ghz

Asrock Z97 Extreme4

Kingston HyperX DDR3-1866 4x4GB

Asus GTX 970 Strix (4GDDR5 DirectCU II OC edition) 2xSLI

250GB 860 Evo SSD

1.5TB HDD

Corsair CX750M

all inside an Antec Nine Hundred case

I would really like to upgrade to something along the lines of this:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/n9GyCL

what are your thoughts? I could sell my parts on here or on eBay, but I’m not sure if anyone would want this stuff, it’s nearly 10 years old. 

I’d like to reuse my drives and I’ll keep my monitors (3x SB220Q w/ HDMI input)

my monitors are the main reason I chose this specific 5700 XT card, it has 3 HDMI outputs. 

Edited by ShadowMethod77

CPU: i5-4690K | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury

DDR3-1866 4x4GB | Boot: Samsung 860 Evo 250GB | Storage: Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB | GPU: Asus GTX 970 Strix 2xSLI | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Case: Antec Nine Hundred

1 minute ago, BlueScope819 said:

Why do you have two CPU coolers listed at once? I don't even know if you can do that in PCPP, but somehow you figured out a way. If at all possible you really should wait two months for next gen Ryzen 4000 series and Big Navi / 3000 series. If you must buy now this is what I would do:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qwvxtp

I won't go thru each of the changes manually because there was just a lot wrong with the list and I don't want to spend the time typing out my reasoning for each part.

I meant to put the NH-D9L on there to replace the L9a, but yeah, somehow it left the L9a on there. 

CPU: i5-4690K | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury

DDR3-1866 4x4GB | Boot: Samsung 860 Evo 250GB | Storage: Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB | GPU: Asus GTX 970 Strix 2xSLI | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Case: Antec Nine Hundred