Need Game Ideas!

Cloaked

So recently I've been doing a bunch of work on game design, but there's a bit of a problem; I've been pushing myself way too much, and basically sub-consciously trying to be a AAA dev. So now, I want your guys' ideas for games for me to work on! Now, I know that a fellow community member has a website with ideas to work on, but I want to see what a wide group of people wants to be built. I just have 3 rules:

1: NO MULTIPLAYER. I've been working on a bunch of networking, and it's just tuckered me out, so please don't mention multiplayer.

2: Keep it simple. The whole reason that I'm asking the community is because I've been pushing and challenging myself too much.

3: Absolutely no VR. I don't have a VR headset lying around, and don't feel like blowing $500 on one just for this project.

Other than that, go wild! The five ideas I like the best will go to the next round, which will be a poll. Thanks in advance, everyone!

Edit: I've started making the game, and it wasn't one of your recommendations. Sorry if you feel insulted by this, but none of the ideas you proposed really spoke out to me, and for now, I'm just going to stick to my own ideas with my own story. If you guys want to try the game when it's done, it will be free at launch. I'll link the Steam page once I get around to making one.

1 minute ago, TopWargamer said:

Fortnite 2

I said no multiplayer!

7 hours ago, TopWargamer said:

Fortnite 2: LAN Edition

Hat STILL need to be coded for networking.

Port GTA V map to Beamng, or get BeamNG driving and collision physics into GTA V.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈