Stealth Dvd Drive Mod

Easy and quick to do mod to stealth :ph34r:  your DVD drive with the corsiar C70. Also can most likely be done with other cases. Heres the link on how to how to do it.    

post-7311-0-02264900-1367382977.jpg

post-7311-0-48493200-1367382985.jpg

Its such a simple mod, and a freaking epic one at that.

That is a great simple mod, Im going to try this on my shinobi when I get hold of some of that tape! thanks for sharing

Ahhh i love it!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Got a c70 myself , would have tried it , but i don't really use the DVD drive , so i took it out :D

Did the Mod myself today. did it slightly different because i have another case. But it looks great! had to dremel a bit because it wont open. Solved it looks awesome!

Pics:

hz450Ag.jpg

4rbrkO4.jpg

We don't make mistakes, we make happy accidents. ~ Bob Ross

With a hammer everything fits! ~ Quintin B

Add me on IM+ DeV_FGBA

That is a great simple mod, Im going to try this on my shinobi when I get hold of some of that tape! thanks for sharing

Bitfenix sell very cheap stealth bay covers for the shinobi, they look great and are dead cheap.

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/accessories/shinobi-525-drive-bay-cover/

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

V nice... im doing a stealth optical drive on my Cosmos 2.... its not going to be this simple but il post it up when i get it done

Character artist in the Games industry.

Bitfenix sell very cheap stealth bay covers for the shinobi, they look great and are dead cheap.

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/accessories/shinobi-525-drive-bay-cover/

Ah crap, I did the front bay mod a few days ago :S  

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11801-my-finished-rig/page-2

Thanks for the heads up though, if anything goes wrong with mine I only have to spend a few pounds to fix it :)

Ah crap, I did the front bay mod a few days ago :S  

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11801-my-finished-rig/page-2

Thanks for the heads up though, if anything goes wrong with mine I only have to spend a few pounds to fix it :)

Looks great :D

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

wow awesome! Anyone got this working on a 650D? I don't use my DVD drive often, but I like to have it there in case I ever need it. ;)

wow awesome! Anyone got this working on a 650D? I don't use my DVD drive often, but I like to have it there in case I ever need it. ;)

its one of the things u dont need but like to have just in case lol

Character artist in the Games industry.

Omg want to try this mod now :0

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |