Actiontec Moca 2.0 ECB6200K02 vs Fios Network Extender WCB6200Q

Hello all,

So I have gigabit plan from Verizon and I also have three extenders in my 3 floor home. The router (gateway i think they call it ) is connected via ethernet from the ont, the gateway is then also connected to the coax of my wall. This is all in the basement. then on the main floor i have one extender connected via coax in the middle of the floor.  and then i have two more extenders connected the same way at the far ends of bedroom 1 and 3 to cover the entire floor properly. This also created a mesh wifi system in my home.

Now here is the issue I am having. No matter where In the house that i hardwire my laptop to the extender I am only getting about 350 to 450 mbps. however, when i connect my computer to the gateway router, i am getting my full gigabit connection. Would connecting the actiontec moca 2.0 adapters speed up my connection if I hardwire it into the extender?

so wall coax to moca, to extender via ethernet. Extender to laptop via ethernet. 

Thank you in advance, I really dont know what to do about this issue and all ive been seeing as "fixes" is this moca 2.0 adapter