Computer Randomly Crashes While Booting Games

vcatanzaro

Just built my first gaming PC after years of laptop and console gaming, and have a weird inconsistent issue. On boot/randomly playing games, my game (doesn't matter what it is if it's BO3 or Minecraft) it will randomly crash to the point of rebooting/sending me to bios. I've talked to all of my tech savvy friends who know more than I do and they have no idea why. Below is a link to the specs for my build: 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Hf6QvW

Thanks again for the help!

"The Asus PRIME X570-P ATX AM4 Motherboard has an additional 4-pin ATX power connector but the Rosewill 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply does not. This connector is used to supply additional 12V current to the motherboard. While the system will likely still run without it, higher current demands such as extreme overclocking or large video card current draws may require it." 

Direcltly from your PC Part Picker list compatibility errors. Is this an issue?  Is your ram in your bios set to the proper speed? Are you running in the proper dual channel setup with your ram? If your video card in the proper 16x PCI-e slot? 

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

21 minutes ago, Axeonelite said:

"The Asus PRIME X570-P ATX AM4 Motherboard has an additional 4-pin ATX power connector but the Rosewill 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply does not. This connector is used to supply additional 12V current to the motherboard. While the system will likely still run without it, higher current demands such as extreme overclocking or large video card current draws may require it." 

Direcltly from your PC Part Picker list compatibility errors. Is this an issue?  Is your ram in your bios set to the proper speed? Are you running in the proper dual channel setup with your ram? If your video card in the proper 16x PCI-e slot? 

Ram is set to the proper speed and dual channel is setup as well. I've run multiple stress tests including ram and gpu benchmarks and it passes those with flying colors.

As per the PC part picker suggestions did you ensure that you have the correct power going to your CPU? I personally can not think of a situation like your except for when I did not have enough power in my parts. 

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC