Corsair One Upgrade

Hi All,

I have an Old Corsair one with the below specs but recently I have been thinking about upgrading and looking in forums for advice but found that it’s a bit of a pain and really restrictive on which components you can use due to the case despite corsair saying this system would be upgradeable when they release it. I digress I was wondering if anyone could help me come up with a strategy on whether or not I could move all the internals of the C1 to a new chassis as most of the main components are standard.

Does anyone know of a case that would be viable im not worries about the foot print of the case.

Thank you for your help

8 minutes ago, Subzero_123 said:

Hi All,

I have an Old Corsair one with the below specs 

Welcome to the forum. What are the full specs? You said the specs below but you never listed them in the post.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

1 hour ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Welcome to the forum. What are the full specs? You said the specs below but you never listed them in the post.

Sorry about that they are below

CPU: I7-7700K

GPU: GTX 1080 (Custom CORSAIR 1 Cooler I belive)

MOBO: Z270I CORSAIR ONE (MS-7A66)

RAM: Corsair Vengence 16GB 2X8

PSU: Corsair SF500

SSD: 500GB M.2 SSD

HDD: 2TB HDD