Can't format ssd

ZuppaSalata

Hi, 

4 months ago I built my first pc. I installed windows on my ssd and everything was running fine. Then like 2 months ago it started giving me problems like freeze and "insert boot device" during boot. So I decided to reinstall windows. The problem is that even if there are not partitions shown, when I click "install" it gives me an error. It dont even let me create new partitions. 

Now I have windows installed on my hdd, my pc recognise the ssd, but if I try to format it I get an error about something wrong with the file system and I also got an error about "hardware error". 

I don't know what to do. Is it faulty? 

Also here I have the results from CrystalDiskInfo:

image.png.f23175b08e1cc8215a01ef08b053b159.png

I don't have much knowledge with this stuff, please let me know if you notice what could be the problem

Thank you so much

Run diskpart from the command line. Then list disk, select the disk you want to clean, and clean it. It should work if diskmgmt.msc won't let you wipe the SSD. 

9 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

Run diskpart from the command line. Then list disk, select the disk you want to clean, and clean it. It should work if diskmgmt.msc won't let you wipe the SSD. 

I tried and it gave me this error "irreversible hardware device error", that doesn't look good

1 minute ago, ZuppaSalata said:

I tried and it gave me this error "irreversible hardware device error", that doesn't look good

Well than I would return the SSD if it's still under warranty, seems like this is a hardware issue. 

just downloaded Western Digital diagnostic software, it says that the ssd status is good. If I run a quick scan it passes it. But if I run a complete scan it fails. Also when I try to use it to erase the drive it keeps giving me errors

1.PNG.241f2e6f486f7864174eba01dd94514c.PNG2.PNG.c72710a3dbb0534b2774397175c9a9c8.PNG

Hope the warranty will cover the ssd

Btw thank you for the help!