RX5700XT "Crash?"

Hello! My history with this particular card (RX 5700 XT Sapphire NITRO+) has been an... interesting one. I am assuming that my problems are driver-related, as AMD is notorious for their drivers, but something feels different about this occurrence.

Before, it was a few problems dealing with some particular games, notably Minecraft. It got fixed by rolling back the drivers, then updating to see when it was fixed in a new one. A few artifacts here and there lingered but then dissipated.

Now, or should I say 20 minutes ago, is quite different and resembles an entire crash. I was in Siege with Vulkan enabled when, suddenly, my screen resembled more of those stereotypical crashes than a mere artifact. I had my Spotify playing and it never cut out- it played my music like everything was normal. It seems that Siege crashed in and of itself, though, indicated that my cursor was visible. When I dragged on my desktop with my cursor, I saw a glitchy selection area, same thing with hovering over taskbar icons and its respective highlight. I was able to find where my Discord was and I was able to send messages even though my screen was digital spaghetti. I even was able to safely shut down my system, pressing the Windows key and navigating the familiar menu, albeit glitchy, with my keyboard. Throughout this process, I felt like I was using echolocation to find what I needed to click.

Now, my question is: could this be a driver issue like usual, or is this a sign that my card is failing? 

Radeon Software Version: 20.5.1

GPU: AMD RX 5700 XT Sapphire NITRO+ 8GB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

Motherboard: ASRock B450 Gaming K4

BIOS: P3.90

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz 

Below I provide an image of the problem, a GPU-Z screenshot, and a text file of a CPU-Z readout of my system.

Hope this helps, and have a good one!

crash.png

GPU-Z Export.gif

CPU-Z Export.txt