Aorus Control Center

I have no idea how this control center is suppose to work with Ai gaming & performance on. I have a Aorus 15G, although its great, and it has treated me well, I am confused on how this all works. I am used to leaving my computer on max performance and thats it. No matter what tasks I am doing or gaming the computer provides the power needed for the task at hand. With this Ai gaming and professional crap I feel like its killing performance. I dont see anywhere to adjust performance profiles anywhere on this laptop as this gaming Ai controls all of that. I have uninstalled the Ai utility and tried to see if I can adjust power modes manually but still cant find anywhere that I can do so. Hitting the buttons for cpu and GPU dont do anything at all (pic below). This thing is just all too confusing, I wish they would have just left well enough alone and let me choose in windows what power profile I always want running, end of story. Bottom line performance is suffering while gaming. I was able to average 103 FPS in COD with ray tracing on most of the time but now I am lucky to crack 100FPS at all. No idea what is up. I have updated drivers to the newest that were released today and no luck. The processor has never boosted since I have owned this laptop to 5.1 as advertised for any amount of time. Highest I have hit is 4.8ghz, which makes think this thing is not utilizing its full potential.

If anyone has any experience with this poorly constructed control center or the Ai performance and gaming utility please chime in.

Pic CgxOf94.png

If anyone else has these issues here is the fix, GET RID OF AI professional & Gaming app. It quite possibly the most useless gimmicky crap I have seen in awhile. Uninstall it, than you can use those buttons in the above post pic to put the laptop in a certain CPU power and GPU power mode. You can than select whatever fan profile you want. While Gaming I run fans at FULL blast to keep temps down. Even after a modest OC on the gpu of 110 core and 600mem, temps dont climb above 76 when fans are full blast. CPU hovers around 79-87 while gaming even with fans at full blast. FPS are better than with the AI enabled, average 99-103 again which I can live with. RTX 2070 Super Max-Q def does not pack the power of a desktop version of RTX 2070 super thats for sure, with the OC on it i get 1500-1600mhz constant which is not too shabby for a little laptop GPU. I am certain with a desktop version of RTX 2070 super you would see well above 120+ fps average in COD Raytracing on @ 1080p. IF anyone has a desktop version of rtx 2070 super please keep me honest what you get FPS wise in COD.