Thinking of Vinyl Wrapping my S340 Elite

Deathman

As stated in the title I'm looking to vinyl wrap my S340 Elite case but I'm having real trouble finding a site that has the measurements for the case as NZXT don't seem to make it anymore. Has anyone had any experience in getting wraps made for this PC? New to the forums here so sorry if I've missed a similar thread.

38 minutes ago, Deathman said:

As stated in the title I'm looking to vinyl wrap my S340 Elite case but I'm having real trouble finding a site that has the measurements for the case as NZXT don't seem to make it anymore. Has anyone had any experience in getting wraps made for this PC? New to the forums here so sorry if I've missed a similar thread.

They still have it listed on their site, as for applying the wrap on that case it will be pretty easy since they are just large flat panels without any really intricate cutouts. Getting a roil of vinyl and cutting and applying it would be the way to do it. 

https://www.nzxt.com/products/s340-elite-black

W: 203mm H: 474mm 😧 432mm

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

They still have it listed on their site, as for applying the wrap on that case it will be pretty easy since they are just large flat panels without any really intricate cutouts. Getting a roil of vinyl and cutting and applying it would be the way to do it. 

https://www.nzxt.com/products/s340-elite-black

Excellent, well I'm hoping to get myself a custom design done to get it to match some of the wrapping I've had done on my peripherals, I'm one of those strange people who likes gaudy logos.

Just now, Deathman said:

Excellent, well I'm hoping to get myself a custom design done to get it to match some of the wrapping I've had done on my peripherals, I'm one of those strange people who likes gaudy logos.

If you want fully custom wraps, there are places that do printed vinyl like signage shops. All you need is to give them the dimensions and an image to apply onto the vinyl. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

If you want fully custom wraps, there are places that do printed vinyl like signage shops. All you need is to give them the dimensions and an image to apply onto the vinyl. 

I think I love you! Thanks, I'll probably have to hold on till the pandemic lockdown restrictions lift in my country but I'll definitely look into it. Thanks for the help