Shift key going berserk [GIF] Logitech G600

Arcaddia

Context: I have a Logitech G600 mouse that has 12 buttons on the side that are assigned to shift shortcuts i.e. shift + f1. I also have an alienware tactX keyboard that I've had for like forever.

Video/GIF shows the on-screen keyboard I am not touching anything in the gif this is all happening by itself. I personally point the blame to my mouse as when I search up 'g600 key stuck' lots of problems come up. The problem seems to persist through reboot for me now, previously I was able to rectify by rebooting but now it stays through a reboot. In fact it starts as soon as I Switch on my PC without pressing any of the shift buttons on my mouse.

Sometimes it does the shift spaz out that you see on the gif. Sometimes it slows down but sometimes it gets stuck all together.

Edit: alright now when I put it in on-board profile mode the dash key is stuck and automatically types itself this is a wtf moment if I've ever seen one

I really hope the LTT forums can unpack this mystery, I understand its a very weird one. I've tried re-installing some drivers but it clearly seems to be an issue at software level...

[CPU] Ryzen 5 3600x [Cooling] be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 [Mobo] B450 Tomahawk Max [RAM] 16GB (2X8) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz [GPU] RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio [PSU] XFX XTR 750W [Case] Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

Problem may have been identified. It kept spamming dashes because on the on-board profile one of my macro keys on my mouse is set to dash and obviously if it was using the software profile thats why it would be spamming shift? I disabled this button and it fixed it up. So that specific button on my g600 is malfunctioning... so weird...

[CPU] Ryzen 5 3600x [Cooling] be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 [Mobo] B450 Tomahawk Max [RAM] 16GB (2X8) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz [GPU] RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio [PSU] XFX XTR 750W [Case] Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed