GPU FANS 100%

Leyva

Hi bros, I have this issue that my gpu fans work at 100% when the temperature reaches 50 celsius. I have read multiple posts that claim that it's mostly a power concern, inspecting my computer, I noticed that there's a pin missing in the 8 pin power connector that goes to the power supply as you can see in the image, I don't even know if this is normal or if it's what is causing this issue, however I've been using this computer since january 2018 and I never had this issue until the last days, I have also read that it could be the power supply itself or even the graphics card dying, I just don't want to spend money buying components that maybe don't have anything to do with this issue so, if somebody can clarify the pin missing thing or got a solution for this, I'll be infinitely grateful. I apologize for the quality of the image and for my bad english

dsfsdfsdf.png

MSI Afterburner let you set a custom Fan Curve.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I have tried that already, the software won't follow my instructions

1 hour ago, Leyva said:

I have tried that already, the software won't follow my instructions

What software did you use ?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

10 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

What software did you use ?

Msi afterburner