1660 Super 01

johnnyleano69

Does anybody know of any good motherboards that would be able to support 6 Nvidia 1660 super graphic cards? open to all suggestions 

8 minutes ago, johnnyleano69 said:

Does anybody know of any good motherboards that would be able to support 6 Nvidia 1660 super graphic cards? open to all suggestions 

6 1660 Supers? Is that a typo?

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 13t, i7 8565u with 16 gigs, 512 gig  nvme ssd, UHD 620 4k

Other laptop: Acer Chromebook cb3 431 with 4 gigs, celeron n3060 with hd 400 and 16 gigs eMMC soon to be a minecraft server?

Remeber to tag people or else they wont see your post.

18 minutes ago, ItzCopiouz said:

6 1660 Supers? Is that a typo?

No it's not they have a fair amount of cuda cores for the price 

1 minute ago, johnnyleano69 said:

No it's not they have a fair amount of cuda cores for the price 

What do you need 6 1660 Supers for?

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 13t, i7 8565u with 16 gigs, 512 gig  nvme ssd, UHD 620 4k

Other laptop: Acer Chromebook cb3 431 with 4 gigs, celeron n3060 with hd 400 and 16 gigs eMMC soon to be a minecraft server?

To be honest they are for mining. I just want to know if they can be set up that way or not?

31 minutes ago, johnnyleano69 said:

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16813145125?Description=6 gpu motherboard&cm_re=6_gpu_motherboard-_-13-145-125-_-Product&quicklink=true

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16813145153?Description=6 gpu motherboard&cm_re=6_gpu_motherboard-_-13-145-153-_-Product

Just now, johnnyleano69 said:

To be honest they are for mining. I just want to know if they can be set up that way or not?

I guess so, mining makes sense 

5 minutes ago, ItzCopiouz said:

I guess so, mining makes sense 

Z390 AORUS MASTER that is what i am using for 3 of them right now. So is there anyway you could tell me why i can't get all 6 on there ?

34 minutes ago, johnnyleano69 said:

Those 2 have at least 6 pcie 16 slots, there are many that have over 6 slots but you would have less bandwith due to them being 4x

5 minutes ago, ItzCopiouz said:

Those 2 have at least 6 pcie 16 slots, there are many that have over 6 slots but you would have less bandwith due to them being 4x

Now i am getting the picture so they have to be x16 slots for the graphic cards to work ? 

3 minutes ago, johnnyleano69 said:

Z390 AORUS MASTER that is what i am using for 3 of them right now. So is there anyway you could tell me why i can't get all 6 on there ?

The aorus master does not have 6 pcie slots

Just now, johnnyleano69 said:

Now i am getting the picture so they have to be x16 slots for the graphic cards to work ? 

You dont need 16x, but they provide the most bandwidth

2 minutes ago, ItzCopiouz said:

You dont need 16x, but they provide the most bandwidth

Sorry I'm a fairly new to all this. So how many does it actually have. I just went to my local tech store and look at the inside of the board and thought to my self " oh yeah i can stick 6 riser boards to this"

i'm just trying to better understand my mistake 

4 minutes ago, johnnyleano69 said:

Sorry I'm a fairly new to all this. So how many does it actually have. I just went to my local tech store and look at the inside of the board and thought to my self " oh yeah i can stick 6 riser boards to this"

i'm just trying to better understand my mistake 

The Aorus has 3 16x, so you can have 6 gpus at their full bandwidth. No problem about being new; im also a bit new to this, only got into PCs a few months ago

Just now, ItzCopiouz said:

The Aorus has 3 16x, so you can have 6 gpus at their full bandwidth. No problem about being new; im also a bit new to this, only got into PCs a few months ago

Oh okay i was a bit worried i was going to have to buy the server board. Anyways, you think you could me set them up? or give me some insight i can't seem to get past the 3 GPU

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad