Help overclocking ram

I have a 4133mhz c 19 19 19 b die kit, a tomahawk max b450, an r5 3600 and i'm trying to overclock my ram.

The fclk doesn't go above 1733mhz at all. at 1766 it posts but doesn't make it into windows. Also, if i'm not blind, i don't know where the UCLK clocks are lol.

I tried the dram calculator, even at "3466 safe preset" it's very unstable, to the point where the audio in the computer glitches.

I have the voltages pretty high, cuz i'm trying to get anything good to run. soc at 1.12, dram voltage at 1.45, the two vddg voltages at 1.05

I've been told that I need to increase the soc voltage but it seems already pretty high, I haven't overclocked the cpu, and i'm thinking i need to do that to get a stable ram overclock

am i the unluckiest person ever who can't even run f*cking 3466 with a 1:1 coupling to the FCLK stable?

I got the "3200mhz fast" preset running pretty well, haven't tested it in mem test though.

help

thanks

fuck is this shit man.PNG

what the fuck is wrong with my computer.PNG

I have the same memory kit (G.Skill TridentZ F4-4133C19D-16GTZKWC), on an ASUS ROG STRIX X470 Gaming-F, Ryzen 3700X @ 4.4GHz(44 multiplier), and I've got 3600 stable at the below settings: 

stablememorytimings5-10-2020.png

I would like to add I chose 1.46V for the memory voltage and 1.1 for both SOC voltages. Those settings in blue are what I have, and red is what the "fast" preset is for 3600 memory speed. 

I've got the FCLK set to 1800 as well, since following what Buildzoid said, and most all the other youtube overclockers, that the "sweetspot" is 3600Mhz @ CL14 timings with an FCLK of 1800. 

There are some other odd settings for SUPER low memory(2133 MHz), but it have like a CL9 or 10 having the same performance.

I would also like to point out that that specific memory kit that I have can't go below CL15, its a factory hardware limitation of the memory, so if your's is anything similar, you might have that wall you'll run into as well.