Which would be better ?

ThyAlex
17 minutes ago, ThyAlex said:

A matter of personal choice.  My general attitude is get the cheapest card of a given type.  OC does not need to be factory.  It can be easily done at home with a slider.  Paying for it is silly and generally not worth the money.  That’s me though.  YMMV

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

A matter of personal choice.  My general attitude is get the cheapest card of a given type.  OC does not need to be factory.  It can be easily done at home with a slider.  Paying for it is silly and generally not worth the money.  That’s me though.  YMMV

yea i think the OC fee is dumb when i can do it at home. But my concern is which one out of the 3 brands would be good to get you know ? But if its all the same then i guess ill go with the cheaper option.

cheapest/one that fits in your case

MSI GX660 + i7 920XM @ 2.8GHz + GTX 970M + Samsung SSD 830 256GB

All of them should be fine... buy the cheapest that fits... in my opinion the MSI Gaming X Trio looks the best of them but you should at first care about price to performance.

I would personally say the rog strix 2080 or the evga 2080 xc gaming ultra  because both should come with higher overclock than average and should be higher than the msi gaming trio 2080 and in my opinion I would say Asus is a more reputable brand and also Asus rog strix products are always big on rgb so if you want a lot of rgb I would go for the Asus rog strix 2080 but if you want get the msi gaming trio 2080 oc it will definitely will most likely will be cheaper than the Asus rog strix 2080 And same with the evga 2080 xc gaming ultra card My personal opinion would be to get the Asus card because EVGA’s cards have some noisy coils within their cards both still some of the best graphics cards on the market either way 

11 hours ago, ThyAlex said:

1. Evga

2. MSI

3.Asus (please don't buy it).

I'd go for this Evga card since it's awesome from personal experience (friend has it).

Everything from EVGA is great.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.