CPU temp constantly spiking

so, i am running a ryzen 5 2600X on an aorus b450 elite, and while just browing chrome, and spotify running in the background my CPU is around 50C with the stock cooler. But every 5 second or so it spikes up to 65C. And the fans keeps ramping up as well, making a lot of noise. after a second or 2 is goes back down to the normal idle temps. Why is it doing this and how can i stop this?

20 minutes ago, MathisDt said:

so, i am running a ryzen 5 2600X on an aorus b450 elite, and while just browing chrome, and spotify running in the background my CPU is around 50C with the stock cooler. But every 5 second or so it spikes up to 65C. And the fans keeps ramping up as well, making a lot of noise. after a second or 2 is goes back down to the normal idle temps. Why is it doing this and how can i stop this?

did you apply a sufficient amount of thermal paste and did you apply is correctly 

plus what software are you using to monitor the temps   

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

16 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

did you apply a sufficient amount of thermal paste and did you apply is correctly 

plus what software are you using to monitor the temps   

I use Hardware Info, but i can hear the fans ramping up constanly so there  must be something. I use the stock cooler so it came preapplied with thermal paste. My pc is now over a year old and i just started to get this problem now.

1 minute ago, MathisDt said:

I use Hardware Info, but i can hear the fans ramping up constanly so there  must be something. I use the stock cooler so it came preapplied with thermal paste. My pc is now over a year old and i just started to get this problem now.

If you can, feel the cooler and see if its unbearably hot it could be wrong readings from either the software or the sensors 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: