Personal build

I need some help with specs for a pc build. I would like to build a pc mainly for programming. Will be most likely doing C++, Python. Java coming soon. Maybe a bunch of others but C++, Python and Java/java Script will be the main ones. I do want it to be a multi OS also. Windows and Linux. Already have a Mac laptop for programming. Will be using a multi monitor setup so I can switch between MAC laptop and PC. I am interested in building something very powerful and not too expensive. Budget to mid tier. Need specs, THX.

4 hours ago, DragonStryker said:

I need some help with specs for a pc build. I would like to build a pc mainly for programming. Will be most likely doing C++, Python. Java coming soon. Maybe a bunch of others but C++, Python and Java/java Script will be the main ones. I do want it to be a multi OS also. Windows and Linux. Already have a Mac laptop for programming. Will be using a multi monitor setup so I can switch between MAC laptop and PC. I am interested in building something very powerful and not too expensive. Budget to mid tier. Need specs, THX.

Location and most expensive you are willing to go