PowerColor 5700xt.

Im building a pc andam looking at a power color 5700xt i was wondering if its a good card as i could not find much about the particular model just the red dragon and red devil variants.

powercolor makes great cards. i don't see the cooler rated on the list 

but my guess is that it is decent. i wouldn't spend too much on a fancy cooler for the 5700xt, or else you end up getting too close to the cost of a 2070 super.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Power Color is not the only one but one of the two better 5700XT Radeon!

28 minutes ago, redskin said:

Power Color is not the only one but one of the two better 5700XT Radeon!

for AMD GPUs i've been VERY satisfied with Sapphire and XFX.

and Powercolor I think fits in with this group.

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

15 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

for AMD GPUs i've been VERY satisfied with Sapphire and XFX.

and Powercolor I think fits in with this group.

Powercolor & Sapphire

4 minutes ago, redskin said:

Powercolor & Sapphire

My Sapphire Vega 64 performs pretty dang well for a blower reference card. It's too bad watercooling is so expensive on it, i think it would have made a great candidate.

I just made an account specifically to give you my feedback with the PowerColor 5700 XT Red Dragon. I got it for an ITX build, going into the ASRock Phantom Gaming ITX, and so far I've had 3 of them die on me. They will work for a week or so, then while idle, I'll lose display output, and not be able to get it back, after which the PC won't even post. If I put another GPU in, then the pc runs fine.

The fact that this has happened 3 times, had made me think that there was an issue with either the motherboard, or the GPU design itself. I've had a replacement motherboard, and still had a failure on it, leading me to believe that there's something inherently wrong with the Red Dragon, or something about this combination of motherboard and GPU that bricks them.

No one at PowerColor or ASRock has any explanation for this, so I've abandoned them and going with Nvidia. It could be specific to my setup, but it's a word of warning.