Model O- "Sensor Unmatch" Error

justin_averill

Hello, I recently bought one of the Glorious PC Model 0- a couple weeks ago and have been using it daily since. But today I have run into a problem. I opened the software to change the lighting effects, but when i changed them the sensor all of a sudden stopped working and gave me an error message. Anytime I try to open the software it just gives me an error message saying "sensor unmatch." The lighting, side buttons, left click, right click, and scroll wheel all still work, but the DPI and sensor do not. I have spent the past 45 minutes trying to search this topic and have come to the only possible result I could find that might be the solution. I found that you can update the firmware for the mouse but the problem is that when I attempt to update the firmware, it sits on "waiting" and never updates. I can't find any other possible solutions and I am quite frustrated and disappointed at this point. If anyone has any advice on this situation, I would be glad to hear from you. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

i had the same problem and contacted support and they sent me a link to a frimware fix

it fixed the problem but you will have to use the model D to manage the mouse 

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0549/2681/files/Model_D_disconnection_fix_update_20200120.zip?14248

• 2 months later...
On 7/22/2020 at 1:55 AM, karim848665 said:

i had the same problem and contacted support and they sent me a link to a frimware fix

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0549/2681/files/Model_D_disconnection_fix_update_20200120.zip?14248

Just created my account to say Thanks alot, worked for me ;) 

My sensor didnt work, but the rgb, scroll and clicks worked fine. So i installed the Model Dfix and my mouse went fully off, then i installed the lastest firmware form glorious site and unplugged the mouse and plugged it back in and Voila, sensor and everything started working.

• 6 months later...
On 7/21/2020 at 6:55 PM, karim848665 said:

The model D disconnection fix update fixed my sensor but is there a way for me to use the model O software again? using the model d software while having the model o makes me uncomfortable. whenever i open the model o software it, it says "device is disconnected"

• 5 months later...
On 9/30/2020 at 3:51 PM, Larione said:

Just created my account to say Thanks alot, worked for me ;) 

My sensor didnt work, but the rgb, scroll and clicks worked fine. So i installed the Model Dfix and my mouse went fully off, then i installed the lastest firmware form glorious site and unplugged the mouse and plugged it back in and Voila, sensor and everything started working.

Well, mine got stuck at: Waitting... with the Code version: 0000 . I am honestly freaking out

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 3:28 AM, TommyCrackers said:

Well, mine got stuck at: Waitting... with the Code version: 0000 . I am honestly freaking out

yeah same im using my naga trinity instead for now... man it sucks. ive been trying changing things in the cfg file and changing the two sensor things from 0x3360 to 0x3320 allowed me to get into the software but it still doesent work...